Get Your FREE Introvert Kickstart
Or, register for the course here!
SOS! I'm introverted.
Sales just isn't for me.
Trust me - I get you. I've been there. I went from being a kid too afraid to ask a waiter for a refill, to a professional salesperson able to ask for - and close - the big deals. It's possible for ALL of us!
I'm a bona fide introvert who managed to 20X my territory into a multi-million dollar effort. And I've learned how to do it OUR way.
No more fretting, pretending, or surviving the day. Get rid of that burden and learn with me on becoming comfortable & confident!
What is Sales for Introverts?
in a loud, active, extroverted world. The problem? I’m an
introvert, and those things don’t come naturally to me.
And I definitely don’t care to pretend like I’m extroverted.
an introvert survive in sales, we could excel. I love to write, so I started jotting ideas down. Soon enough, it developed into trainings that I
could help others with. And then, a passion grew to try to help other kindred spirits.
I’ve taken what took me years to figure out and distilled it down into a concise, impactful course. Want to save yourself that trouble and start feeling and performing better? This course is for you.
- My Story and Your Story Too: What led me to sales, and how I balanced it with my introversion. Plus, I want to hear your story as well.
- Investigating Common Myths: Deep dives into common assumptions about the sales world and the roles that both extroverts and introverts play… and whether or not they are true.
- What is an Introvert?: Examination of introverted traits as they play out in both business and personal lives.
- Basic Sales Theory & Practice: Re-imagining and Re-setting the stage for daily success, with specific actions and mindset guidance. Suitable for all experience levels.
- Building Your Brand & Sales Techniques: How to hone in certain skills and ideas to emphasize your introverted strengths to gain more business. Includes examples from my own career.
- Adapting Your Introversion: Plans to create your own authentic introverted space amongst an extrovert-friendly career choice in an extrovert-friendly culture.
It Doesn't End There...
Sales for Introverts Podcast.
On the podcast I check in with other introverted sales people to get their thoughts, opinions, and methods for navigating their jobs. I would call the tone “business casual” and I like to let my guard down some. Curious? Come have a listen.
Available on your favorite streaming platform.
Find Us on Facebook.
I like to call it “the place where you can meet your real co-workers,” a.k.a. your like-minded people. Join, ask questions, observe, laugh, share, or do as you please.
Click on “Get Started Now” and provide your info for a FREE mini-workshop. You’ll get a few videos from me and some questions for you to contemplate. It’ll take a few minutes of your day but could change the trajectory of your career.
The Introvert Kickstart
And I can not only survive, but find real success and fulfillment?
Ease on in to it with my Introvert Kickstart, your FREE resource to help you get your bearings
and start fresh with a new mindset. And afterwards, the course will be waiting for you if